Armistice Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Based

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Armistice Beach

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
admin
Admin
admin

Character sheet
Technology:
The Armistice Beach Left_bar_bleue1/10000The Armistice Beach Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10000)
Experience:
The Armistice Beach Left_bar_bleue0/8000The Armistice Beach Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8000)
Attack:
The Armistice Beach Left_bar_bleue5/100The Armistice Beach Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

The Armistice Beach Empty
PostSubject: The Armistice Beach   The Armistice Beach EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:02 pm

The Armistice Beach

The Armistice Beach Beach4-1
Back to top Go down
https://armisticestation.rpg-board.net
Lt. Kona

Lt. Kona

PostSubject: Re: The Armistice Beach   The Armistice Beach EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:17 am

Play and Kona ride along the Beach on his motorcycle. She is leaned up close to him and has her head tucked behind his broad shoulders as he guns the cycle and pops a wheelie then races along the waters edge. The air is perfect and the sun is warm.

Kona is wearing shorts and a t-shirt over her bikini with some sandals. He has on shorts and a t-shirt that shows off his physique quite nicely. The air whips both of their hair around and it flies out behind them. Kona leans forward and kisses his neck as she smiles.

She looks in the mirror and can see the smile on his face as he tears down the Beach.

Back to top Go down
Playtime

Playtime

PostSubject: Re: The Armistice Beach   The Armistice Beach EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:24 am

I smile as she kisses on my neck then I come to a stop and park the bike

*lets go walk along the water line want to baby* I put my arm around you and push you in close to me
Back to top Go down
Lt. Kona

Lt. Kona

PostSubject: Re: The Armistice Beach   The Armistice Beach EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:32 am

I hop off the bike and as Play puts his arm around me we start walking along the edge of the water. It laps at our feet as we slowly walk and look around. The sand is warm and squishy in our toes and I start to lean on him as we walk.

*This is so pretty. I have always loved the Beach. This one is perfect too.*
the waves roll in and out and the water crashes on the rocks in the distance. I see a Sea Turtle out about 25 yards and point it out to Play as two Dolphins jump up in the air. *LOOK! Dolphins! We never had that before*
Back to top Go down
Playtime

Playtime

PostSubject: Re: The Armistice Beach   The Armistice Beach EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:41 am

*yea well this is a new beach so they could be here a lot to show off for us* I turn your face and kiss your lips slowly

*do you like that baby*
Back to top Go down
Lt. Kona

Lt. Kona

PostSubject: Re: The Armistice Beach   The Armistice Beach EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:45 am

I finally open my eyes breathless and stammer out ......... *Yea........ you know I love your kisses. They're almost lethal.* I gulp and put my arms up around your neck *Let's go sit down on the beach and watch the sun as it sets*

We walk over and find a nice place where Play sits down and I sit in front of him and lean back against his chest. He wraps his arms protectively around me and I move my arms up under his so I can hold onto his forearms. I sigh and lean my head back more so the top of my head is nestled right next to his jaw.

We watch as the sun turns a brilliant shade of orange and yellow and hot pink. The Dolphins keep jumping from time to time and I just sit there mesmerized.
Back to top Go down
fraker

fraker

PostSubject: Re: The Armistice Beach   The Armistice Beach EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:54 am

*a ship approaches the shoreline, but as the ship approaches, one can tell that the ship is sinking*

The Armistice Beach 250px-JollyMan

*I step off onto the shore just before the boat sinks completely. and then turn to play and kona*

sorry, didn't expect to see you two here
Back to top Go down
Playtime

Playtime

PostSubject: Re: The Armistice Beach   The Armistice Beach EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:58 am

*hey what's up man*

*sorry about the boat* I toss him the keys to my bike *bring her back ok since my house is not far from here*
Back to top Go down
Lt. Kona

Lt. Kona

PostSubject: Re: The Armistice Beach   The Armistice Beach EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:50 pm

I lean back against Play's chest and smile as he flips the keys to the bike over to a very wet Fraker as he walks out of the water. I start chuckling as he sloshes his way on shore and catches the key from Play.

*Hiya Fraker. Looks like the Natives found your boat already.*
Back to top Go down
Lt. Kona

Lt. Kona

PostSubject: Re: The Armistice Beach   The Armistice Beach EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:52 pm

I turn my head so I can look up at Play and smile. *Oh, now you've gone and stranded us on the Beach ............ how convenient!* I wink at him as I know he loves to be on the Beach anytime he can swing it. *That's fine with me....... you'll just have to carry me home I guess if my feet start to hurt* I giggle as he has had to do this many times before.
Back to top Go down
Playtime

Playtime

PostSubject: Re: The Armistice Beach   The Armistice Beach EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:03 pm

*oh yes I remember I'm always carrying you around baby for whatever reason but I love to hold you close to me baby*

I lean over and kiss you as we watch the sun set
Back to top Go down
fraker

fraker

PostSubject: Re: The Armistice Beach   The Armistice Beach EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:27 pm

*I look at kona with some disturbance after catching the keys*

I hope not, cause that would make this beach a bit more,....dangerous... and thanks play, I'll be back with a few birds after I drop your bike off at your place

*with that, I hop on the bike, start it up, and take off. within an hour, I arrive with two aircraft*

The Armistice Beach F-302-1

The Armistice Beach Bombardier-learjet-31-31a-1

the second bird is for you guys
Back to top Go down
Lt. Kona

Lt. Kona

PostSubject: Re: The Armistice Beach   The Armistice Beach EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:06 pm

I kiss Play passionately then we both turn as Fraker arrives with two new planes.

*Wow, I like the one you have for US, Fraker. Thanks.* I turn with a mischievous smile to Playtime as I get up. *Race ya........... first one there gets to fly that baby* I take off running as I look over my shoulder at Play. Suddenly I stub my big toe on a rock on the beach and yell as I fall to the ground holding my foot.
Back to top Go down
Playtime

Playtime

PostSubject: Re: The Armistice Beach   The Armistice Beach EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:15 pm

*oh ok* I get up off the ground and start to run for the plane then you fall down so I go to help you up

*you ok baby* I pick her up and walk us on the plane
Back to top Go down
Lt. Kona

Lt. Kona

PostSubject: Re: The Armistice Beach   The Armistice Beach EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:23 pm

*Yea, I think so but I can't fly like this so I guess you win by default.... dammit* As Play helps me to my seat I sit back and buckle in as my toe throbs more and I lift my leg up and elevate it against the control panel. Once settled I look the plane over and smile at Play as he fires up the engines. He looks pretty dammed HOT over there I have to admit.

*Well, enjoy this cause next time I'm flying and you're the co-pilot Baby!* I lean back and put my arms on the armrests as he starts to move us faster down the runway and finally pulls up hard and the plane lifts off smoothly.

Back to top Go down
Playtime

Playtime

PostSubject: Re: The Armistice Beach   The Armistice Beach EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:32 pm

I walk you over to your chair and sit you down then go to my chair and sit down and begin my prep flight

*everything is green*

I fly us down the runway and lift us off the ground and fly us around the Station for awhile
Back to top Go down
Lt. Kona

Lt. Kona

PostSubject: Re: The Armistice Beach   The Armistice Beach EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:50 am

The plane lifts up and Play maneuvers it expertly as we fly over the Beach. From up here it is just a beautiful view and the moon is starting to rise. It looks like it is coming up out of the water and it is breath taking.

I smile over at him and look at his profile. So perfect. Perfectly straight nose and his long hair and sexy beard. I just can't hardly keep my hands off him. I reach my fingers over and run my hand thru his long hair as I push it into place. *Do you have ANY idea how much you mean to me?* I ask him then as I look out the window something catches my eye again.

*Hey, let's go check out that little island over there. That might be a fun place to take the yacht tomorrow. Take Jack with us and let him go for a swim maybe?*
I look at Play with a huge smile as I lean to look out my side window at the island.
Back to top Go down
Playtime

Playtime

PostSubject: Re: The Armistice Beach   The Armistice Beach EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:56 am

I smile at her words *I know baby*

I look out the rear window and look down at the island *it's nice but I don't see a landing strip so we can use the yacht to get there baby just write down the coordinates we are at right now*
Back to top Go down
Lt. Kona

Lt. Kona

PostSubject: Re: The Armistice Beach   The Armistice Beach EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 1:00 am

I quickly get the pad and pen and write down where we are at ........ 39.4246

*Got it honey. How about you fly us back home now ...... my toe is really hurting and I think maybe you will have to 'assist' me to the house the way it is.*
I run my fingers thru his hair and grin at him again *Of course I know you don't mind nearly as much as you pretend you do. I mean, look at your physique....... you can handle carrying little old me much farther than just into the house*
Back to top Go down
Playtime

Playtime

PostSubject: Re: The Armistice Beach   The Armistice Beach EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 1:06 am

I fly us down the runway then get us out and walk over to my car that is at the runway and drive us home fast

(home)

I walk us in the house and we go to bed
Back to top Go down
fraker

fraker

PostSubject: Re: The Armistice Beach   The Armistice Beach EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:54 pm

*I shake my head as they take off, then I walk over to my bird and lift off. I begin my search for those fraking natives*
Back to top Go down
Lt. Kona

Lt. Kona

PostSubject: Re: The Armistice Beach   The Armistice Beach EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:39 pm

The Armistice Beach Natives

Looks like Fraker has finally located the Natives, Play! And they don't look happy to have been found again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Armistice Beach   The Armistice Beach Empty

Back to top Go down

The Armistice Beach
Page 1 of 1