Armistice Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Based

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BS-71 Hanger Deck

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
admin
Admin
admin

Character sheet
Technology:
BS-71 Hanger Deck Left_bar_bleue1/10000BS-71 Hanger Deck Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10000)
Experience:
BS-71 Hanger Deck Left_bar_bleue0/8000BS-71 Hanger Deck Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8000)
Attack:
BS-71 Hanger Deck Left_bar_bleue5/100BS-71 Hanger Deck Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

BS-71 Hanger Deck Empty
PostSubject: BS-71 Hanger Deck   BS-71 Hanger Deck EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:12 am

This is our Hanger Deck

Every ship that passes on and out MUST tell the CIC if they depart or coming in
Back to top Go down
https://armisticestation.rpg-board.net
Lt. JJFrost

Lt. JJFrost

BS-71 Hanger Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: BS-71 Hanger Deck   BS-71 Hanger Deck EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:05 pm

Lieutenant Frost enters the hangar deck and walks over to Raptor 806. She opens the ramp and drops it down then walks up inside it. It certainly has not been cleaned by the deck crew. JJ grabs a trash can and begins to pick up all the candy wrappers and trash from the floor. Once she has it all she grabs a vaccuum and starts going over the carpets. She moves up front and vaccuums the two seats then does the floor mats. As a final touch she grabs a shop rag from a nearby tool bench and dusts the entire Raptor.

As JJ admires her shiny clean Raptor she pushes her long hair back behind her ears and grins. *IF only the CAG could see her now* she says quietly
Back to top Go down
diamondclay

diamondclay

BS-71 Hanger Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: BS-71 Hanger Deck   BS-71 Hanger Deck EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 11:10 am

The landing gear drop, rubber tires extended to touch the steel deck instead of metal skids. The ship bounces gently on touch down, then the brakes engage and is decelerates to a stop. It is in Bay 32, and Clayton guides it to the elevator that will take it below, from the Bay itself to the actual Hangar deck.

He pops open the canopy as he begins the shutdown procedures. The towmotor pulls him to a guest spot. The deck crew wheel up a couple of platform/ladder combinations, fitting one against the fighter/bomber. A crewmember (he despised the term 'knuckledragger' because these people kept the planes flyable).

He saluted the woman who removed his helmet after he unbuckled his harness. Climbing out, he went down the latter to the deck.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Kona

Lt. Kona

BS-71 Hanger Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: BS-71 Hanger Deck   BS-71 Hanger Deck EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:31 pm

Commander Playtime and his Wife, Lieutenant Kona walk onto the hangar deck and head over to the new ship that has docked on board the Cerberus.

After Play shakes his hand I lean in and kiss his cheek as I grasp his hands in mine.

*Oh, CZ, it is so good to see you! But, how did you find us all the way out here? We are nowhere near the Fleet anymore. I'm glad you landed safely.* I lean back and let go of his hand and smile at our old friend then look up at Play's face. I can see how pleased he is to have DiamondClay with us now.
Back to top Go down
https://armisticestation.rpg-board.net
diamondclay

diamondclay

BS-71 Hanger Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: BS-71 Hanger Deck   BS-71 Hanger Deck EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:30 am

Clayton shrugged to Kona's question.

"When I was setting my FTL for the return to the Fleet from a long-range patrol, these coordinates locked themselves into my jump computer. I couldn't get back to the Fleet. I couldn't go anywhere but here." Clayton walked between the Play and Kona as they left the Hangar Deck.

"It's a mystery to me how your coodinates ended up in my computer, and why I couldn't change them. I'll have to check the jump computer to find out if that's still the case."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BS-71 Hanger Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: BS-71 Hanger Deck   BS-71 Hanger Deck Empty

Back to top Go down

BS-71 Hanger Deck
Page 1 of 1